XPE is a form of polyethylene with cross-links.
With increasing cross-linking density, XPE materials become superior to regular PE based substance in terms of chemical stability, impact and tensile strength, scratch resistance and resistance to fire.
When it comes to wallcoverings, you might want to know some of the important feature of this material.
- PVC free, no plasticizes, no ozone depleting chemicals
- Stain resistant and washable
- Fire resistant
- Eco-Friendly: made from 85% bio-based PE and 15% PE
Width: 54 Inch, 137 CM
Fire Retardancy: ASTM E84 Class 1, Passes NFPA 260, 265 Room Corner Test
Composition: 85% Bio-Based PE, 15% PE
Performance: Thermal insulating, Sound dampening, Stain resistant
Eco Information: Vincotte OK biobased – Level 4 (ASTM D6866)
Durability: Over 1 Million double rubs
MOQ: 10 Meters
Delivery period: 20-25 days
- material is purchased by the running meter
- shades may vary from lot to lot as the product is made from natural material
For any queries related to availability and pricing, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.